I am the MINDFREAK....

So anyone who has known me for any significant length of time knows how much I love circus arts and Cirque du Soleil. I will confess that my guilty pleasure of late has been recording episodes of Criss Angel's Mindfreak on my DVR. I am excited to share that Criss Angel and Cirque du Soleil are now teaming up for a resident show at the Luxor titled Criss Angel: Believe. Despite Criss' most recent 'Escape-From-A-Building' (But not really!) stunt--which left me a little disappointed. I'm sure that some of the illusions Criss presents in this show will be breathtaking. Not to mention the preview photos, which are gorgeous. There is a kind of Victorian-Gothic-Alice-in-Wonderland thing going on here that I find fascinating and I'm sure that Cirque's team of amazing artists will do it justice. I've posted some preview photographs below recently released on Cirque du Soleil's official website, along with a YouTube sneak peek. Oh, if only I had the money to go to Vegas in two months!




And a sneak peek:



(Photographs taken from www.cirquedusoleil.com and remain the sole property of Cirque du Soleil, believed to be used fairly under US Copyright Law. If you are the owner of the photographs and would like them removed, please e-mail reneehand13@gmail.com. Thank you.)

2 comments

Ms. O. D. said...

I'm a big fan of Criss Angel, this is going to so interesting teaming up with Cirque du Soleil... looking forward to this :)

Renée Hand said...

Me too! I totally hope they tape it sometime. Criss has this dark side to his tricks that I think this show is going to expand upon... and it's going to be deliciousss