Shake shake shake shake SHAKE IT

So I'm listening to my favorite "modern rock alternative" station here in Norfolk and I hear the new single "Shake It" by a band calling themselves Metro Station. Does anyone else in the world think that this tune is probably the gayest song in the world?* Maybe it's the lyrics combined with the breathy vocals, multiplied by the abundance of tight pants and hair gel when we're also considering the music video. And the lead singer is Miley Cyrus' stepbrother. Go figure.

I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door
Your body's cold but girl, we're gettin' so warm
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside (get inside)
So now you're falling in love (let me go now!)
The feeling's stirring me (here we go now!)


Cheapasses at Sony don't want people posting their band's official video all over the internet, so you can listen to the song below on this fan video (which I consider a vast improvement over the original):




*No offense to any homosexuals. You know I love you.

0 comments