What else would you expect?

So on my way to model for Keepsake Photography, I got into a car accident on the interstate. It's very encouraging for my future as an alternative model. Thus, I've been busy with that.

I want these. It'll be my own spin on Virginia Beach culture (aka flip flops YEAR ROUND). Someone wanna buy me 'em? I'll be your best friend!

Oh! Oh Oh Oh OH! I made this myself today. I feel proud. Please take one and put it up on your blog/MySpace/Facebook/whatever with a link back to www.mildread.info. (Let me know if you're interested in a link or banner exchange!)

.png:


.jpg:




(The photo came from a picture I took at Goth Prom. I never actually got the name of my model. If these are your boobs, please contact me at reneehand13 [at] gmail [dot] com so I can give you credit!)

0 comments